- Creative Director
- Product Designer
- Web Designer
- Product Photographer
- Social Networker
- Chief Charity Officer
- Assistant Creative Director
- Inspirational Muse
- Wear Tester
- (Extreme) Wear Tester
hi. our story began in high school when a girl named christy met a boy named gary. we fell in love. we grew up. we got married. we went to work in the big corporate fashion world. we moved to the west coast. we had a baby and named her ever. life moved fast. a little too fast. we dreamed of starting a clothing brand. one that reflected our own style. simple. casual. something we could work on together. something "not just for profit". something that would help change the story of those that needed changing. we went to work on designing a line in pursuit of the perfect tee. we fell in love with pima cotton. ridiculously soft pima cotton. we designed styles to fit us & our kids. ever/after was born. we operate the brand together as a family. we personally pack & ship every order. we’re incredibly thankful to have the opportunity to help bring change to the lives of those in need while working together on something we love. “for we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” e 2:10
- we aspire to one day live on a farm.
- we try to eat all organic.
- we once sold an ever/after tee out of the trunk of our car.
- our dog has over 15 nicknames.
- we eat taco's every tuesday (probably not organic...).
- trader joe is our homeboy.
- we once received an eviction warning for "operating a business out of our garage".
- most of the time we dress alike.